How to find us
We are in the Colombus Medical Building in Woodbrige, near Highways 400 and 407
8333 Weston Road, Suite 310
Woodbridge ON L4L 8E2
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Doctors recent blog posts
- The urgent care walk-in clinic will be closed on the Labour day weekend
- No saturday Walk-In Clinic on Canada Day Weekend
- PATIENT INFORMATION & CONSENT FORM FOR INFLUENZA CLINICS
- Seasonal Influenza vaccination INFORMATION 2016-2017
- Flu vaccine Clinics 2016-2017
- Don't forget your second dose of Influenza vaccine
- Important Allerject Recall October 28,2015
- Vaccinations for teenagers - Meningococcal ACWY booster age 17
- Vaccinations for Teenagers - age 15 and older Meningococcal B
- Vaccinatons for teenagers - age 14 dTaP
How VPC Mail Works
The Vaughan Pediatric Clinic offers e-mail service for our patients as a way of communicating with your physician and receiving a direct answer to your specific questions by return e-mail or telephone. All efforts will be made to respond as soon as possible but generally within 24 hours. During vacation times, the service may not be provided and an automated response will alert you to our absence.
This service is not insured by OHIP and each e-mail response is subject to a $75.00 fee per email response unless an annual block fee is paid. This service is only offered for patients of the Vaughan Pediatric Clinic. Please note that any abuse of this service will result in the immediate termination of e-mail service for that family as well as responsibility for immediate payment for all e-mails received.
We will not book appointments by email service but may suggest coming in to see us in the office depending on the situation.
Emails will be generally accepted between 8am and 11pm. Please do not use this service overnight.
Please do not use this service as a substitute for emergency care. If your child appears sick and in need of immediate attention please go to the closest hospital emergency room. If you do not receive a response to your e-mail within a reasonable period of time please phone Ontario Telehealth at 1-866-797-0000 or go to your closest hospital emergency room.