How to find us
We are in the Colombus Medical Building in Woodbrige, near Highways 400 and 407
8333 Weston Road, Suite 310
Woodbridge ON L4L 8E2
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Doctors recent blog posts
- Vaughan Pediatric WALK-IN Clinic
- No Labor Day Saturday Walk in Clinic
- Saturday URGENT CARE/Walk-in Clnic Update
- MORE FLU SHOT CLINICS
- FLUSHOT CLINIC 2017-2018
- The urgent care walk-in clinic will be closed on the Labour day weekend
- No saturday Walk-In Clinic on Canada Day Weekend
- PATIENT INFORMATION & CONSENT FORM FOR INFLUENZA CLINICS
- Seasonal Influenza vaccination INFORMATION 2016-2017
- Flu vaccine Clinics 2016-2017
Vaccinations for teenagers - Meningococcal ACWY booster age 17
Meningococcal ACWY (Menactra/Menveo) is given to Ontario teenagers at no cost in grade 7 . Invasive Meningococcal Disease (IMD) is an important cause of sudden onset bacterial blood infections (Septicemia) leading to Meningitis , disability and death. IMD mortality is approximately 10%. Of IMD survivors 10-20% have long term sequelae including hearing loss, neurologic disabilities and digit or limb amputations Teenagers and young adults are high risk age groups for this bacterial infection.
The Centre for Disease control recommends a dose of Menactra/Menveo to be given in Grade 7 and a booster dose in Grade 12 to boost immunity post secondary school . We agree and recommend a second dose of Menactra/Menveo as a booster in Grade 12. It is not covered by OHIP and is available for a fee at our office.
Please call our office and book an appointment to recieve a Meningococcal ACWY (Menactra/Menveo) booster.