How to find us
We are in the Colombus Medical Building in Woodbrige, near Highways 400 and 407
8333 Weston Road, Suite 310
Woodbridge ON L4L 8E2
Monday to Friday
9am to 5pm
Doctors recent blog posts
- LAST FLU SHOT CLINIC, THIS SATURDAY, DECEMBER 9TH!!
- Saturday URGENT CARE/Walk-in Clnic Update
- MORE FLU SHOT CLINICS
- FLUSHOT CLINIC 2017-2018
- The urgent care walk-in clinic will be closed on the Labour day weekend
- No saturday Walk-In Clinic on Canada Day Weekend
- PATIENT INFORMATION & CONSENT FORM FOR INFLUENZA CLINICS
- Seasonal Influenza vaccination INFORMATION 2016-2017
- Flu vaccine Clinics 2016-2017
- Don't forget your second dose of Influenza vaccine
Missed appointment policy
Cancellations are requested within 24 hours when possible. Please call our office if you anticipate not showing for a scheduled appointment: 905-850-3250.
This policy is in place to improve scheduling opportunities and encourage patients to call and cancel their appointments in a reasonable amount of time (24-hours when possible), which would allow for better use of patient, staff and physician time. Patients will be charged a “no-show” fee on the 2nd and 3rd missed appointments, and dismissal from the practice may result after a subsequent no-show. “First-visit”, consultation and counseling appointments will require a refundable $125 deposit on booking which will only be processed in the event of a no-show. The following policies will be in effect:
A - REGULAR PATIENTS
- ! 1st Missed Appointment: The patient will receive a phone call informing them they missed their appointment and the chart will be flagged. The family will be informed that another missed appointment, without notifying the practice, will result in a fee.
- !! 2nd Missed Appointment: Patient will receive a letter informing them that they have now missed 2 appointments without notice to the office and will be charged a fee.
- !!! 3rd Missed Appointment: The patient will receive a letter informing them that their account has been flagged as habitual “no shows” and that another missed appointment may result in dismissal from the practice. They will again be charged a fee.
- B - MISSED DOUBLE APPOINTMENT (2 children at the same time)
- These patients will be restricted from scheduling double appointments in the future. The patient's file will be flagged. The family will be responsible for appropriate missed appointment fees per patient.
- C - MISS 1st VISIT APPOINTMENT to our office, consultation or counseling
- These patients will be asked for a $125.00 refundable Visa Deposit upon booking of the appointment. If the patient fails to keep this appointment or does not provide 24 hour cancellation notice for the appointment then the deposit will be cashed.